Ozone Science & Engineering Journals
Research abstracts about ozone and its applications.
In association with Taylor & Francis, Pacific Ozone is proud to provide a wide variety of scientific papers and information related to ozone. Learn more by using the search tool or selecting a keyword.
- Impact of IX-UF Pretreatment on the Feasibility of UV/H2O2 Treatment for Degradation of NDMA and 1,4-Dioxane
- Effect of Zeolite Chemical Surface Properties on Catalytic Ozonation of Methylene Blue Contaminated Waters
- Comparison of Activated Carbon and Hydrophobic Zeolite Efficiencies in 2,4-Dichlorophenol Advanced Ozonation
- Oil-Refinery Wastewater Treatment Aiming Reuse by Advanced Oxidation Processes (AOPs) Combined with Biological Activated Carbon (BAC)
- Effects of Ozonation on Natural Organic Matter Reactivity in Adsorption and Biodegradation Processes – A Case Study: The Úzquiza Reservoir Water
- Titanium (IV)-Improved H2O2/O3 Process for Acetic Acid Degradation Under Acid Conditions